America, 1899. The end of the Wild West era has begun. After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him. This game also details the time of a younger John Marston in the same gang and his eventual departure.
The game focuses heavily on player choice for the story and missions. Certain moments in the story will give players the option to accept or decline additional missions and lightly shape the plot around their choices.
Detail, depth and choice define every aspect of Red Dead Redemption 2, and weaponx are no exception. There are over 50 unique usable weaponx, a massive range of options for customization, and a wide selection of different ammunitionn types to improve accuracy, range or damage. The more a gun is used, the better it will perform, but it will also start to degrade over time if not looked after, so a trusty sidearm needs to be kept oiled and clean.
The Van der Linde Gang
A gang of outlaws, renegades and misfits, bonded together under the charismatic and idealistic Dutch van der Linde. They have chosen to live outside the law and now fear it may be catching up with them.
The Frontier, Cities & Towns
Discover some of the towns dotted across the vast and varied landscape of Red Dead Redemption 2; from the forests of West Elizabeth to the mountains of Ambarino to the plains of New Hanover to the swamps of Lemoyne.
- Genre: Action-Adventure
- Publisher: Rocksrtar Games
- Developer: Rockstar Studios
- Player Mode: It is played from either a third or first-person perspective and the player controls Arthur Morgan. The game features single player and an online multiplayer component.
- Interaction: Players can communicate with any non-player characters (NPC) in dynamic ways new to the series. Arthur can choose different dialogue trees with NPCs as having a simple friendly chat with an individual, or threaten them for the player’s own personal interest, or they can kill them and loot the corpse.
- Item Degradation: With equipment such as weaponx requiring cleaning and oiling in order to stay effective.
- Lifestyle: The player can visit a barber to change hairstyles; however, styles are only available to players depending on how much hair their character has, with hair growing realistically throughout the title over time. Arthur can also gain or lose weight depending on how much he eats, a feature absent from previous Rockstar games since Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Characters have different sets of clothes for different weather conditions and also have to regularly eat and bathe.
- Hunting and Fishing: hunting and fishing, which provide food, income and materials for crafting items. When hunting an animal, players will need to move slowly and carefully and watch the wind direction to avoid alerting their prey. Choice of weaponx and shot placement are also important and will affect the quality of the meat and pelt, which in turn affects the price that traders will pay for them. If prey are injured, they will try to escape. After a successful hunt, players can either skin and butcher the animal on the spot or take it with them whole. Animal skins and carcasses will rot over time if not properly tended to, and this both decreases their value while making them stink, and makes the character a target for wild animals when out of town. Skins, parts, meat, and entire carcasses can all be loaded onto horses to be sold to the butchers or the general store in town, taken back to camp for the stew pot, or crafted into clothing or other items. Trappers can craft more exotic goods for players.
- Features single player mode and an online multiplayer mode
- Players can communicate with non-player characters, deciding to either have a friendly conversation or threaten them.
- The large range of weaponry at your disposal require cleaning and oiling to stay effective.
- Players can alter how they look by changing hairstyles, choose to eat or not to eat to gain or lose weight, change clothes for different weathers and bathe.
- Players hunt and fish to provide food and make an income.
- Released october 26, 2018.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- SKU: RO486EL0ZDXPYNAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 0.2
- Color: N/A
There are no reviews yet.