Ecco Shape 45 Wedge Pump
- The ECCO shape 45 wedge is crafted from rich calf leathers and supple nubuck for a premium look. With ECCO Technology running through the sole, The wearer walks with all-day comfort. A 45 mm heel adds just the right amount of height while still maintaining comfort and versatility. This style showcases simple Scandinavian design and ECCO comfort Technology for timeless and ageless appeal
- Molded footbed follows the shape of your foot for support
- The lightweight sole provides cushioning and flexibility, using innovative ECCO FLUID FORM direct comfort Technology
- 45 mm wedge heel is comfortable, durable an
- d flexible
- Lined in rich leather for softness and breathability
Extraordinary High Heels
The ECCO SHAPE collection is the pinnacle of technology and design coming together in an extraordinary unison. Chic and refined in appearance with a simple, modern profile and exceptional comfort features. The uppers are handcrafted from premium leathers. Lightweight and supple in construction made with innovative footwear technology that works in tandem with your foot’s natural shape to achieve a dependably comfortable wear experience.
Each pair of ECCO SHAPE heels is constructed of the highest quality materials and a range of Premium Leathers.
The Anatomically Shaped Footbed is the most important feature of the ECCO SHAPE collection. It follows the contours of a woman’s foot, allowing for comfort at any heel height. The heel cup that sits atop the heel also prevents the foot from sliding forward into the shoe, thus reducing pressure on the ball of the foot.
The Hidden Heel is singular to the ECCO SHAPE Collection: Due to the uniquely-shaped footbed, the heel sits 15mm (approximately 1/2 inch) closer to the ground, giving the appearance of a high heel with all the comfort of a lower heel.
Composed of non-slip synthetic materials, the sole of each SHAPE shoe is hard-wearing yet lightweight and flexible, providing an additional layer of comfort and more Shock Absorption than a traditional heel.