Just the right amount of everything.
A new dual‑camera system captures more of what you see and love. The fastest chip ever in a smartphone and all‑day battery life let you do more and charge less. And the highest‑quality video in a smartphone, so your memories look better than ever.
It just got a whole lot harder to take a bad photo.
All‑new dual‑camera system. Take your photos from wide to ultra-wide. A redesigned interface uses the new Ultra-Wide camera to show you what’s happening outside the frame — and lets you capture it. Shoot and edit videos as easily as you do photos. It’s the world’s most popular camera, now with a whole new perspective.
New Ultra Wide camera. Go big
The new Ultra-Wide camera captures four times more scenes. Think breathtaking landscapes that go on forever—capturing the entire stage and crowd at a music festival. And vacation shots that show the whole family — including the views you traveled 11,000 miles for.
Go from pics to video faster than a speeding toddler.
Start shooting videos instantly with QuickTake. Take a video simply by holding the shutter while in photo mode. Then swipe to the right to continue recording. If you’re shooting outdoors, A13 Bionic can use machine learning to automatically track a moving subject.
All in a day’s charge.
All-day battery life. Hardware and software work together to get the most out of your battery. And thanks to fast‑charge capability, you can recharge in less time.
A chip that’s all.
Both iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro have the fastest chip ever in a smartphone. A13 Bionic is so powerful, everything you do is fast and fluid. It also works in the most power-efficient way possible, so your battery lasts longer. In fact, A13 Bionic is so advanced, it’s years ahead of the pack.
- Dimensions: 15.1 x 7.6 x0. 8 cm
- Weight: 0.19kg
- Build: Front/backglass, aluminum frame (7000 series)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card)
- Type: Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass
- Operating System: iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 16.3
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×2.65 GHz Lightning + 4×1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 256GB HDD, 4GB RAM
- Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, PDAF,OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR,stereo sound rec.
- Dual: 12 MP, f/2.2
- TOF: 3D camera
- Features: HDR
- Video: 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Digital Plus
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Siri’s natural language commands and dictation
- Type: Li-Ion 3969 mAh, non-removable (15.04 Wh)
- Charging: Wired, PD2.0, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- Display Size: 6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Operating System: iOS 13
- Internal Memory: 256GBHDD, 4GB RAM
- Main Camera: Dual:12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS
- Selfie Camera: Dual:12 MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3969 mAh battery