Nike Dunk Low SB Orange Syracuse
Commemorating the release of the Nike Dunk, Supreme pulled three colorways from the 1985 “Be True To Your School” program: “Varsity Red,” “University Blue” and “College-Orange.”
Each colorway features vibrant crocodile-embossed leather overlays. The quarter panels are adorned with gold stars and the tongue tags have Nike branding stitched in golden thread. Supreme also introduced a branded deubre, finished in metallic gold, an accessory not often associated with the Nike SB Dunk line.
- Nike SB Dunk High Pro Syracuse, released in 2005.
- White leather and orange suede upper.
- Colorway: White/College Orange
- Style number: 305050
- Color code: 181
The Nike Dunk Low SB Orange Syracuse (College-orange) has its own unique and special feature which makes it so comfortable to walk in.
- Foam midsole
- Metal “AF-1” durable
- Perforations on the toe
- Rubber sole
- Color Shown: Orange/White
- Gender: Men/Women
Like the original 2002 release, the Supreme SB Dunk Highs were highly limited and sold exclusively through Supreme stores. One color was released per day and efforts were made to ensure that no single buyer was purchasing all three designs.
- Nike SB Dunk Low “College Orange,” released in 2003.
- White leather upper with vibrant orange crocodile embossed leather overlays.
- Quarter panels are adorned with metallic gold stars.
- Tongue tags have Nike branding stitched in golden thread.
- Supreme-branded deubres finished in metallic gold.
- Style Number: 307385
With just a single click on Nike Dunk Low SB Orange Syracuse, you will all have access to other amazing Nike SB sneakers.