iPhone 13 Pro Max in Ghana
Officially launched on 14 September 2021, the iPhone 13 pro max was released on September 14 2021. Currently, it is the latest model of Apple iPhones. It takes a huge leap forward bringing a marvellous speed to everything you do. With the fastest chip ever in a smartphone, and the strongest battery life ever of an Apple iPhone, the 13 Pro Max
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM)|
|CDMA 800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66 – A2643, A2644, A2645|
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71 – A2484, A2641|
|5G bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6 – A2643, A2644|
|1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71, 78, 79, 258, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave – A2484|
|1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6 – A2641|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|LAUNCH||Announced||2021, September 14|
|Status||Available. Released 2021, September 24|
|BODY||Dimensions||160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm (6.33 x 3.07 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||240 g (8.47 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/eSIM, dual stand-by)|
|IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|DISPLAY||Type||Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1284 x 2778 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating|
|Wide colour gamut
|PLATFORM||OS||iOS 15, up to iOS 15.6, planned upgrade to iOS 16|
|Chipset||Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2×3.23 GHz Avalanche + 4×1.82 GHz Blizzard)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (5-core graphics)|
|Internal||128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 6GB RAM, 1TB 6GB RAM|
|MAIN CAMERA||Quad||12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound rec.|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Dual||12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
|Video||4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|SOUND||Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Ultra Wideband (UWB) support|
|BATTERY||Type||Li-Ion 4352 mAh, non-removable (16.75 Wh)|
|Charging||Fast charging (27W, unofficial rating), 50% in 30 min (advertised)
USB Power Delivery 2.0
MagSafe wireless charging 15W
Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W
|MISC||Colours||Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue, Alpine Green|
|Models||A2643, A2484, A2641, A2644, A2645, iphone14,3|
|SAR||1.18 W/kg (head) 1.20 W/kg (body)|
|SAR EU||0.99 W/kg (head) 0.98 W/kg (body)|
|TESTS||Performance||AnTuTu: 801691 (v9)
GeekBench: 4706 (v5.1)
GFXBench: 60fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
|Display||Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)|
|Camera||Photo / Video|
|Loudspeaker||-24.0 LUFS (Very good)|
Endurance rating 121h
Check out the specification in detail below and
iPhone 13 Pro Max Camera
With a dramatically more powerful pro camera system, the iPhone 13 pro max is able to capture every detail, and even it will shoot the thinnest macro objects. It has multiple lenses with three cameras at the back. Capture portraits with both the wide-angle lens and the telephoto lens. The 3x telephoto is great for making an impressive object like a building stand out in a scene, isolating it from other, distracting elements (you may need to step back to fit your subject in the frame). The ultrawide has a macro-focusing feature that can get great close-up detail shots of every object.
Great for pro photographers and photo enthusiasts, the camera system of the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max allows you to shoot in a ProRaw. This mimics the look of a RAW picture, retaining a lot more detail than what you get with a compressed HEIC or JPEG image.
iPhone 13 Pro Max. The biggest Pro camera system upgrade ever. Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Superfast 5G.¹ Durable design and the best battery life ever in an iPhone.
iPhone 13 Pro Max. The biggest Pro cameras system upgrade ever. Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Superfast 5G. Durable design and the best battery life ever in an iPhone.
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel3
- The cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles, ProRes video, 4 Smart HDR 4, Night mode, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 28 hours of video playback, the best battery life ever in an iPhone2
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance5
- 5G for super fast downloads and high-quality streaming1
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before6
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging7
- Sierra Blue
- Alpin Green
- Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and network. For details on 5G support, contact your provider and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. The actual viewable area is less.
- Coming soon.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max is a spill, splash and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
- Accessories are sold separately.
What’s In The Box
Frequently Asked Questions.
Is the iPhone 13 pro max waterproof?
Yes. The iPhone 13 pro max is waterproof. It utilizes the IP68 technology to protect the phone from splashes and is resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to 30 minutes. Not only that, it is able to withstand dust, dirt and sand so you’re absolutely safe when using the 13 pro max iPhone.
Is iPhone 13 pro max dual sim?
Yes, the iPhone 13 pro max is a dual SIM carrier.
How much is the iPhone 13 pro max in Ghana cedis?
The price of the iPhone 13 pro max varies. Depending on the storage capacity, the current prices of the brand new iPhone 13 Pro Max are fresh in a box, starting from GHS9,600.00. If you want the UK-Used ones, they are also available at a cheaper rate comparatively.
|Colour||Black, Blue, Gold, Green, Silver|
|Phone Storage Space||128 GB, 1T, 256 GB, 512GB|