Fufu Machine In Ghana
Finally, we bring you the Fufu Machine in Ghana, a superb Fufu pounder. This kitchen appliance will ease the way you prepare Fufu in Ghana. No longer sweating, no more hard and rough palm due to excessive pounding. Carry this favorite Ashanti dish with you where ever you go. You do not need a wooden pestle and mortar as it is done traditionally to prepare fufu. This fufu machine is all you need and your cooked cassava and plantain, then you’re set to prepare your fufu without any (tim tim) noise to disturb your neighbor.
Very portable and easy to use, carry your fufu pounding machine with you wherever you travel. Carry it to your campus hostel, apartment, your short vacations, and enjoy more fufu. Buy a fufu machine to effortlessly pound fufu in less than 5 minutes. Using this Electric Fufu Pounding Machine is very gentle and low-key. No one has to know you’re about to cook fufu. You just pound, blend and eat in your room, store, hostel, or office.
The Fufu Pounder was not only designed to ease the preparation of fufu. It’s an expert in pounding and blending fufu whiles grinding, and mixing meat, vegetables, fruits, and other hot pot ingredients like yam, cassava, plantain, and cocoyam.
- Color: Silver and Black
- Volume: 6 liters
- Two speeds option for different ingredients.
- Blades: 4 stainless steel Stools.
- Motor: Aluminum Motor
- Rated power: 3800w
- Suitable for meat, Yam, Cassava, fruit, peanut, walnut, bean, and so on.
- Stainless Steel compact body design, nice looking, easy to wash, and operate.
- Speed: High / Low 2 Level
- Motor revolution: 8000 rounds per minute
- Very durable and efficient as well
- Stainless steel, polished, corrosion-resistant, anti-oxidation, beautiful in appearance, not easy to break, easy to clean without smell, strong and durable
- Large 6L increased capacity, universal for home and business, fast and slow two gears, can be adjusted freely, 3800W motor, non-slip, long life, safer, no wear
- Multi-functional blenders can be ground meat, ground noodles, ground garlic, ground radishes, ground peppers, sausages, etc. For children / elderly people, different filling hearts can be made according to different tastes.
- MANUALLY START & MORE SAFETY — You must press the food chopper button to start it and stop working as soon as it is released. Greatly improve your security and give you peace of mind.
- Power: 3800W 220V 50-60Hz
Fufu Machine Manual
The text below covers the written manual of this essential kitchen appliance. If you prefer to watch a video and learn how to effectively use this portable pounder, click to watch videos on youtube to learn how.
How to set up the Fufu Pounding Machine
The Fufu pounding Machine comes in lots of parts and you have to bring them to a usable state by assembling them in the right way. The Fufu blender parts have been listed below.
- Pure steel knife slices(blades)
- Safety lid
- Head safety protection
- Pure copper motor
- Stainless Steel/Bowl
- Non-slip Mat
- Fast and slow gear push button.
Assembling the product
Assembling the Fufu pounder is very easy to follow. Just follow the product schematic diagram in the image above and you successfully assemble the fufu machine.
How to use the Electric Fufu Machine
- Thoroughly clean the parts before the first use of the product.
- Get your cooked yam, cassava, plantain, and cocoyam ready, and install the stainless steel.
- Insert the blades inside the bowl
- Add the fufu ingredients to the bowl. Make sure you blend each ingredient separately. Thus, only plantain or cassava in a single blend.
- The cassava or plantain should not exceed half the capacity of the blender
- Cover it with a transparent lid cover.
- Place the motor seat on the transparent cover and make sure it is locked.
- Now, connect to a wall socket and you’re good to go.
Use the slow and fast buttons at the handle to control its operation. Stick with the fast gear for easy operation. Now, you have learned how to use the fufu blender, go ahead and start preparing fufu right away
- Please cut the power after use and remember not to touch the lid with water.
- Clean the appearance of the cup body and wipe it clean cloth.
- Use boiling water to disinfect completely every time.
There are no reviews yet.